• Miss Twin Peaks 2013 to be crowned at All-Star Bikini Contest in Denver
• Celebrity judges include Fast N’ Loud’s Richard Rawlings and Aaron Kaufmann, UFC Fighters Gray Maynard and Ryan Bader, Sylvester Williams from the Denver Broncos and more!
DALLAS (June 12, 2013) – It’s bikini season at Twin Peaks. And on Wednesday, June 12 at the EXDO Center in Denver, 34 Twin Peaks Girls from across the country will walk the runway to celebrate the summer and compete for the title of Miss Twin Peaks 2013 during the third annual Twin Peaks All-Star Bikini Contest.
“The All-Star Bikini Contest has become a summer staple for Twin Peaks,” said Randy DeWitt, Twin Peaks CEO. “Every year the contest gets bigger and better as we add more restaurants and beautiful girls from all over the country. The Twin Peaks Girls are the stars of the restaurant – confident, friendly and attentive – and this is a fun way to showcase their talents and put on a show for our fans.”
The All-Star finalists were selected from a series of local Twin Peaks bikini contests at each restaurant. The first place winner from each contest will compete for a $5,000 grand prize and a feature spread in the Twin Peaks 2014 Calendar.
The EXDO Center will offer guests a dazzling, 360-degree view of the contestants as they work the runway in the hottest swimwear.
“Last year the Palladium Ballroom in Dallas was packed with fans and the event was sold out,” said DeWitt. “This year we decided to take the national contest on the road to Denver to share the contest with even more fans. The EXDO Center is the perfect place to host our guests and give folks a great Twin Peaks experience.”
An extensive panel of celebrity judges will select the All-Star Bikini Contest winners. Judges include:
• Richard Rawlings and Aaron Kaufmann, stars of “Fast N’ Loud” on the Discovery Channel and makers of the one-of-a-kind Twin Peaks Bronco.
• Gray Maynard and Ryan Bader, nationally renowned UFC Fighters.
• Sylvester Williams, NFL defensive tackle and the Denver Broncos 2013 first round draft pick.
• Casie Bullock and Nazalie Mojiri, a duo-team of professional NBA dancers from Dallas.
• Don Cudney, Denver local and professional photographer who will also be the official photographer of Twin Peaks’ 2014 Calendar.
Judges will evaluate the girls on confidence, personality, appearance, fitness and energy.
The Twin Peaks All-Star Bikini Contest begins at 8 p.m. Admission is $10 for tickets purchased in-stores. Tickets can also be purchased online at flavorus.com/event/2013-Twin-Peaks-Bikini-Contest.
More information on Twin Peaks, including locations and franchise information, is available at www.TwinPeaksRestaurant.com.