DALLAS(Aug. 21, 2017) – Twin Peaks is always looking for creative recipes to add to its made-from-scratch menu to keep things innovative and exciting for its guests.
Beginning today, the talented chefs at Twin Peaks – the ultimate sports lodge – invite guests to indulge in several flavorful new menu offerings –
- Hunter’s Meat and Cheese Board – jalapeño-cheddar sausage, billionaire’s bacon, capicola ham, sopressata, smoked gouda, sriracha pimento cheese, creole mustard, grilled sourdough
- Fowl Play – house made turkey patty, smoked gouda, arugula, cilantro lime vinaigrette, tomato, red onions, roasted poblano honey mustard, whole wheat challah bun, served with sweet potato fries
- The Imposter – Beyond Meat plant-based burger patty, pepper jack, arugula, tomato, pickles, caramelized onions, sun dried tomato mayo, creole mustard, whole wheat challah bun, served with sweet potato fries
- Blackened Haddock Tacos – wild-caught haddock blackened, house made avocado smash, Napa slaw, cilantro lime vinaigrette, diced mango, ranch crema, pico de gallo, cilantro, flour tortillas, served with chips & fire roasted salsa
- Buffalo Chicken Tacos – buffalo crispy chicken tenders, Napa slaw, cilantro lime vinaigrette, ranch crema, celery leaves, flour tortillas, served with chips & fire roasted salsa
“We’re excited about all of these new dishes, including the debut of Twin Peaks’ first vegetarian burger – The Imposter – made with the Beyond Meat company’s fresh patty that looks, cooks and tastes just like a traditional beef burger,” said Jamie Carawan, VP of Food & Beverage Innovation. “Our new menu items deliver the variety and flavors that our guests crave, just in time for the kickoff to football season.”
Twin Peaks’ entire menu is prepared in-house, to order and in generous portions to satisfy the healthiest appetites. The hearty comfort food pairs perfectly with draft beer served in huge frosted mugs at a teeth-chattering 29 degrees.
More information on Twin Peaks, including locations and franchise information, is available at TwinPeaksRestaurant.com.